11701 Mt. Holly Road
Charlotte, NC 28214
CoaLogix owns SCR-Tech LLC and MetalliFIX LLC. SCR-Tech is the leading provider of SCR management and catalyst regeneration technologies for selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems used by coal and gas fired power plants to reduce nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions. SCR-Tech integrates leading edge technologies, a highly skilled workforce, and more than 100 years of combined experience in the environmental and power generation industries to provide innovative, cost-effective SCR catalyst management and regeneration services that help our customers achieve and maintain compliance with increasingly stringent NOx regulations. MetalliFIX is focused on mercuryremoval and remediation in coal-fired plants.
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SCR-Tech is the only company in North America offering a commercial process capable of fully restoring catalyst activity and NOx reduction performance. We also provide SCR catalyst management and consulting services including computer simulation, inspection, testing and analysis to help utilities, independent power producers, and other SCR operators optimize their NOx reduction performance and achieve regulatory compliance at lower costs.
We provide innovative, economically compelling products and services to help our customers achieve and maintain cost-effective compliance with increasingly stringent emissions regulations.
Our combination of leading edge technologies, a highly skilled and dedicated workforce, and broad-ranging experience in the environmental and power generation industries, enables us to provide uniquely tailored solutions to best serve our customers’ objectives.
We are committed to continuously setting new standards for quality, innovation and customer satisfaction through visionary leadership, technological and industry expertise, superior teamwork and a passionate pursuit of excellence.
We aim to become the premiere provider of SCR management and catalyst regeneration services in the power generation industry. Customers, regulators, future partners, industry analysts and investors will demand and value the Catalytica Energy Systems and SCR-Tech brands.
Our service offerings will become the industry standard for power plant operators to achieve and maintain cost-effective compliance with environmental regulations.
We will strive to achieve and maintain market leadership through the pursuit of long-term plant-wide and fleet-wide catalyst management agreements, continuous technology innovations, expanding our spectrum of comprehensive and cost-effective environmental compliance solutions, vigorously defending and broadening our intellectual property base, and consistently delivering uncompromised quality and exceptional service to our customers.
We will seek to grow the Company in the coal-fired power generation and clean energy markets through strategic partnerships, synergistic product line extensions and global expansion. We will continue to explore strategic opportunities, including business acquisitions or other strategic transactions that we believe could create additional value in the business.
They are committed to:
* Customers & Partners: Providing leading edge technologies and value-added quality services that enable our customers and partners to achieve and maintain compliance with increasingly stringent air quality standards and regulatory limits with reliable, cost-effective solutions.
* Employees: Providing a workplace that attracts and inspires great people – industry experts, leading technologists, and other highly skilled, service-minded individuals – to collaborate and deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions that mitigate the impact of power generation on our environment.
* Stockholders: Creating a financially rewarding business that supports our ideals while generating ever-increasing value for our stockholders.
* Environment: Continuing to offer ever-more effective and sustainable solutions to combat air pollutant emissions, facilitate compliance with air quality standards, and protect and enhance the quality of the environment.
Catalyst Cleaning, Rejuvenation and Regeneration
A compelling economic alternative to purchasing new catalyst, SCR-Tech offers proprietary and patented processes based on advanced technologies that can improve the NOX removal efficiency and extend the useful life of installed SCR catalyst. In addition to physically cleaning and rejuvenating even the most severely plugged or blinded catalyst, our innovative regeneration processes are capable of chemically reactivating poisoned and deactivated catalyst.
SCR and Catalyst Management
Integrating leading edge technologies, a highly skilled and dedicated workforce and more than 100 years of combined experience in the environmental and power generation industries, SCR-Tech provides a broad array of customized SCR and catalyst management strategies to assist our customers with optimizing the operation and performance of their SCR system while reducing O&M costs and achieving cost-effective NOx compliance.
Their SCR catalyst regeneration and management services help power plant operators optimize their SCR system performance and maximize plant efficiency to reduce operating and maintenance costs and maintain cost-effective compliance with increasingly stringent environmental regulations. They offer:
- Significant cost savings through catalyst cleaning / regeneration versus purchasing new catalyst
- Total SCR system management programs focused on optimizing the operation of the SCR system and its associated equipment, extending the life of installed SCR catalyst, and reducing the overall NOx compliance costs for coal-fired power plant operators
- A customized approach tailored to the needs of each individual plant, with a focus on maximum NOx reduction efficiency, reducing the conversion of SO2 to SO3, effective catalyst management strategies, and managed catalyst inventory programs
- More than 100 years of comprehensive environmental and power generation industry experience, with broad-ranging knowledge of power plant equipment design and construction, and significant expertise in SCR system operation and effective catalyst management strategies